Survey Vessels of the World has, over the past decade, become the number one reference for the world’s survey vessel fleet. You will find all the facts on seismic, hydrographic and ocean research vessels operating worldwide. It is essential reading for anyone involved or interested in oil & gas exploration, platform or drilling site surveys, pipeline route and 'as layed surveying, coastal surveys and ocean research.
Technical details and performance characteristics of over 700 vessels:
Information on each survey vessel listed includes:
- 158 coastal and deepwater hydrographic survey vessels
- 270 seismic survey and geophysical vessels
- 313 oceanographic / research vessels
Full contact information including address, email, telephone and fax for over 300 survey vessel owners and operators worldwide.
- General data - name, owner/operator, former names, year built and/or converted, flag, classification, call sign
- Dimensions/capacities including fuel consumption and speed
- Propulsion and auxiliaries – main engines, thrusters and propeller details
- Deck areas and handling equipment
- Survey facilities - including as applicable, streamers, energy source, recording equipment
- Survey equipment including towed systems
- Additional data including navigation, positioning and communication systems
Survey Vessels of the World is available as a book and database.
To order your copy visit the OPL website at: http://www.oilpubs.com/ (See: Catalogue)